This week's happiness for me was:
and watch, and slowly begins to acquire dinuovo a rhythm, the rhythm of the day, organized according to specific and important rites. Moreover, even me and Xavier have suffered the manipulation of our space and our own pace, and if I am honest, I am happy to note that we also, gradually, we are beginning to organize our steps with a trend most 'objectionable than we were used to!
It made me happy to start, I say to be so completely, however, starting to be satisfied with my approach to the study. Let me explain: since mid-January I'm taking a massage course here In my region, but up to 10 days ago, I can not seem to come out on top: the notes of anatomy increased exponentially from week to week and I just could not find time to organize and to concentrate and study a bit '(between about the examination will be held two months) ... now going better this week I managed to recover a lot 'of things backward, and this has made me much good!
I was happy to sit with my sister in the sun, discard what 'each other that we had prepared at home and eat it in good taste, talking about the best' this and that!
And finally this is a fresh happiness tonight!
At Home where I live is customary for the evening of the carnival 'adults' will blend together, between friends, and decide from time to time, the house where she knocked.
Abstract: There are many ways to celebrate the carnival, the kind of theatrical sophistication and Venice to the musician Lucerne, and that other attizzante Brazilian dancer.
Here, to my country, something different than usual.
The adults in the evening, dressed in everything 'that are in the closet, the most suitable for camouflage' as possible (in case it rains, some people are a weapon of beach umbrella!) And leave in a group assault of the houses.
The aim is that the owner of the house where the gang goes to knock on, among laughter and, sometimes, ill-concealed fear, has to guess who is in front and maintain the company as a whole with a good wine and more.
What a surprise to receive a visit at my house!
Beautiful, was a life, maybe I was a child, who lived this story e. .. Point. I am happy ...
Good evening to all and good early in the week :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment