Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Bf Always Kisses My Boobs

alien menace wants to know the truth about UFOs? The mission

For the network runs a statement of former U.S. presiente Bill Clinton about his interest in the UFO question.

The video in question is as follows:



"If the Air Force United States of alien bodies recovered, I did not reported. And I want to know "


This is a very strong statement and interesting. But since the President of the smiles in the video makes you immediately aware that something is wrong. The full statement is this:



One can thus find the full declaration. In the beginning

Clinton says "I received a letter from a 13 year old boy, Brian, from Belfast. Now, if you're in the audience this is the answer: No, as far as I know, an alien spacecraft did not crash in Roswell in 1947 "The whole declaration

short, is a simple joke. This course is not to say that there has never been an interest of Bill Clinton to the UFO issue, but there seems genuinely the case of this statement in 1995.

0 comments:

Post a Comment